Use these job boards to save time, money and find top talent.
Every good healthcare recruitment strategy requires a skillful mix of elements including print ads, digital banners, email marketing and of course job boards.
When used correctly, job boards provide a highly targeted, cost effective way to reach and attract top talent for your healthcare organization.
In case you’re unsure of where to post, here’s my list of the top performing job boards for healthcare recruitment.
- Indeed.com – With over 180 million visitors per month and over 35 million resumes in its database, Indeed provides employers access to top talent in many fields. Sponsored jobs are the way to go on Indeed, as they receive up to 5x more clicks than regular posts
- Healthcareers.com – This site broadcasts your job posts to its over 100+ association partners across the web, which includes chapters, medical societies, and communities that allow for pinpoint targeting of passive job seekers.
- CareerMD.com – Targets physicians exclusively for employers. In addition to a robust candidate database, the site’s best features are its career fairs, which connect employers with candidates face-to-face. E-bulletins are delivered to thousands of residents, fellows and training programs nationwide in a variety of specialties.
- LinkedIn.com – The most robust talent acquisition platform on the web, bar none. Recruiter seats allow you to view and connect with any LinkedIn member. Full-featured career pages create an opportunity for employer branding efforts. LinkedIn is a must have for recruiters at healthcare organizations.
- HIMSS.com – With the growing rise in security concerns coupled with the need for healthcare organizations to upgrade their online systems, healthcare IT professionals are in demand like never before. HIMSS (Healthcare Information Management Systems Society) allows you to create a recruiter account where you will manage and post jobs, create a company profile and search thousands of resumes of healthcare IT candidates.
- Nurse.com – The preeminent source for finding and hiring top nursing talent in the US. Purchase an Employer Profile for unlimited postings and company branded jobs.
- PracticeMatch.com – An excellent physician recruiting site that offers healthcare recruiters email and direct mail marketing opportunities, job postings, career fairs and online banners.
- Doximity.com – Doximity is the largest community of physicians in the country – with over 60% of US doctors as verified members today. Post physician job opportunities to over 500,000 verified US physicians and contact candidates directly with Doximity’s secure messaging platform.
- TalentBim.com – TalentBin, a monster.com product, finds candidates where they’re active online, based on their skills, interests, and actions. Essentially, people are “matched” with job opportunities that closely suit their professional and personal capabilities and goals.
- Bullhornreach.com – Bullhorn allows you to broadcast open jobs to your social networks and leading job boards with a single click. Recruiters can automatically re-post until jobs are filled and the site will immediately surface a shortlist of social media connections who may be good matches for open jobs.
Knowing which job board to use and when to use them can be challenging for healthcare recruiters with a finite budget and a lot of openings. Utilize these boards to maximize your ROI.